Views
Helpful
Replies

Welcome our new APJC Community Evangelist, Sandra Wong

sanwwj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Community Members, 

Happy Monday to you all. On behalf of the Webex Community Team, I’m excited to share some good news with the APJC region!

Over the past year or so, we have curated amazing content and delivered monthly events consistently to help our Webex Community members build their knowledge, seek support, and receive guidance from fellow community members and Cisco experts.  

While these events have been predominantly held in time zones convenient for the United States, we hear YOU – APJC members! We’ve got something in the works for our APJC region, and I’m thrilled to announce that I will be the first APJC Community Evangelist to spearhead this initiative.  

Check out my short introduction video delivered in Mandarin and English using our popular asynchronous video solution, Vidcast.

I would love to hear from you, so please share your thoughts and comments with me!

Response Signature

11 Replies 11

jeffrey.moura1
Level 1
Level 1

Hey welcome and so happy to have you

sanwwj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you for all the replies, APJC members! It's awesome to read about what you hope to see in the near future for APJC region! I see a popular request from @RedNectar@Nithin Eluvathingal , @Rebecca Weir , @ujjwalgoel1991 to have events held in suitable time zones so more could join the event live. We'll definitely prioritise this request as we plan out what we want to bring to you.

Please continue to share any topics you would like to see, share with your APJC Webex Community friends and get them to post their comments here too! 

Response Signature

Welcome @sanwwj ,

Delighted to have the Evangelist member from APJC.

I am part of the Cisco LaunchPad, and I have done some Webex integration for the clients.

I would like to see some webinars or video guides for Webex calling and imiconnect integrations with web/mobile applications.

Please continue to share any topics you would like to see, share with your APJC Webex Community friends and get them to post their comments here too! 

Sure will do that  

Response Signature

ujjwalgoel1991
Level 1
Level 1

Welcome @sanwwj , Good to see Cisco giving attention to the APJ region too and now I am sure me and members like me who are from the APJ region will be able to join more events as it will suit our timezone.

Sagen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

-Love the energy, @sanwwj. That's the spirit. Keep it coming.

RedNectar
VIP
VIP

Welcome @sanwwj ,

Great to see APJC getting some attention. Hopefully we will get a little more attention and seminars in more attend-able time slots!

I'm hoping to see some tips on how to make the best use of multiple screens when presenting, especially how to organise panels after every time you stop/start sharing a screen

I've managed to work out a way to make use of an iPad's ability to support a presentation screen and have that shared to a meeting via a (macOS) PC which can be very useful with working with iPad apps such as Powerpoint (presentation mode) or Concepts Pro or Explain Everything which support the extended presentation monitor. I'd be happy to share this knowledge sometime if it is suitable.

RedNectar aka Chris Welsh.
Forum Tips: 1. Paste images inline - don't attach. 2. Always mark helpful and correct answers, it helps others find what they need.

Rebecca Weir
Spotlight
Spotlight

Welcome Sandra, will be great to have some sessions in our timezones, will be great to have a local resource championing the way

Danny Servantez Jr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @sanwwj, Thank you for joining us to help provide a more inclusive experience for our community members across the globe. Your vidcast was super cool and really captured the essence of what we are trying to do with our Webex Community.  A place where anyone can come hang out, ask questions, and help others at any time no matter where you live!!  

Response Signature

Welcome  @sanwwj 

Can you include some events which match Gulf Time Zones. 

And I think it will be helpful If you can add some events on below topics

- About how to move from MS teams to webex 

- About Latest webex updates 

- Webex Hybrid 

- Webex calling( in gulf webex calling is still a new topic) 

- Using Webex, How to make  interactive and better meetings 

Response Signature

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Welcome @sanwwj , we are delighted to have you as part of the team to make a better, more inclusive Webex Community experience for our current and future members. Members from our APJC region, please welcome our friend Sandra and give her all the feedback and ideas you may have. She is here for you, and we want to make sure you are best accounted for  

Response Signature