Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, I have ACE 4710 in context mode. I am doing internet browsing (Port 80) redirection to two proxy servers (Transparent Proxy) as well as I am using this ACE box for multiple other servers load balancing.I have multiple policies applied on my LAN i...

I have a strange issue. I have two sites connected via T3 MPLS. One site (A) is doing a file transfer from the other site (B)and as of now has pulled about 6GB from B. The WAAS at site A shows the connection as being optimized to the point of only pu...

JHaynes4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have tried to configure the above parameter but it doesn't seem to be working.The version running on the ACE is 2.3.4 and I am running multiple contexts.The below configuration was tried on one of the contexts, not being Admin.The command I ...

I'm looking for some advice on an ACE 4710 deployment model.  We'll be doing an eval later in the year, but I'm just looking to understand the architecture. We have a stack of 3750 switches with a single VLAN (10.1.1.0/24).  Connected to that stack i...

Hi,I have created a TCP probe port 9099, but I have always have a failureprobe tcp PR_SmartBike-Antwerp_9099  port 9099  interval 10  faildetect 2  passdetect interval 60  receive 3  connection term forcedIs it possible that that the ace is still wai...

Hello Everyone,I have a ace board(Acsm) in my switch 6509.I need provide acces for clients over https, my cenario looks like this post https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/467400#467400.But, i have only one interface, and need to configure nat for...

Hi team,one theoretical question:is there any way how to simulate (generate) the following WAAS alarms in the lab enviroments, please ?•             Disk early-prediction failure•             Disk failure•             Cache disk full•             Cac...

Hi guys,I'm troubleshooting a CSM with 4.3(1). We migrated a real server from windows to linux, since then lot's of sessions stuck in closing state until the idle timer expires.I traced the traffic from the client to the csm and from the csm to the r...

Hello there,this may sound an obvious question maybe, but I didn't find a proper answer:does ACE supports SSL termination using a multi domain certificate? CN + several SANs and how do I issue a certificate request on the LB for this kind of cert?Tha...

silk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSL3 on CSS11500

Hi all,        Today i had meeting with security auditor for a customer, he told me that  i need to enable SSL3 on content switch as his scanning found that all network is working on SSL2.I could not understand his view and then when i found the cont...