Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

In syslog we are seeing the following critical error -smartd: Device: /dev/sdb [SAT], 2 Offline uncorrectable sectorsHowever on the 574; show alarms or disk details isn't displaying a problem. We are on 4.3.1.TIA

Hello,Is it possible to redirect HTTPS ?Goal is, an 'old' HTTPS VIP - no ssl offloading on ACE - needs to redirect to HTTP url. This doesn't seem to work by default.My VIP listens to https, and rserver is a webhost-redirection http://xxxx (test with ...

KristofB by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have dual WAE's on the core site with 'WCCP Negotiated Return' on dual WAN and  one LAN/subnet.On the edge we have WAE with inlinecard.If we setup an IPSEC tunnel between the core LAN and edge LAN will there be any design problem with this?...

Hello all,We have a pair or ACEs peered in our network which is connected via a series of layer 2 switches. The ACEs are unfortunately running in a hybrid inline-bridge + one arm configuration. The story goes that the supplier that undertook the inst...

Hi AllI have come across a problem with our ACE service modules. This is performing DNS load balancing with our servers, which is working fine, with the exception of the following order of events; The client tries two queries in quick succession for ...

mj11 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just loaded ANM 4.1 and imported my ACE modules and I am seeing some odd behavior in the Operations/Virtual servers tab. My virtual servers are showing up with multiple different VIP addresses under the IP Address:Protocol:Port.For Example VIP-WEB-...

DOUG KIRK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone.We have a customer who has a server farm formed by 3 servers with the following real ip address:10.10.24.5-6-7  and a virtual 10.10.24.3 as configured in the ace module.We found the following behavior in the session number of the servers....

p.diaz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes