Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi please help I seem to be experiencing a strange issue with regards to SSL termination on the ACE. When I hit the VIP address using the IP address I get a certificate issued to my browser as expected. Please see e.g 1 below I have changed the real...

Hello I've configured the ACE with two bridge-groups bvi1 and bvi2. I have a VIP configured in the bridge-group1 which is available from the outside network, but it is inaccessible from the host in the subnet behind the bridge-group2.When I do the sa...

Hi.I am having trouble getting my ACE 4710 (A3(2.0) Build 3.0) to cooperate with my Cisco Secure ACS-server. In the same environment I have it working on my ACE Module, with the same configuration.ACE 4710:tacacs-server host 10.7.50.20 key 7 "fewhg"a...

Hi all,I have some new questions about file management in remote WAEs:1) If I make a PP and put the same file (with the same name, size, etc ... but from two diferent source directories) in the same task: the PP only copy the first file and optimize ...