Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

The WAAS doesn't play nicely with old legacy mainframe LPR printing. I'm not mainframe guy, which is why I don't know the exact details to how the application was written. I was hoping this was resolved in 4.2.1 but we're still running into the same ...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Recently I have tried to replace the 7200 series router with the C-3560-E L3 switch but the web-caching seems like not working. I can see both WAEs registered to the switch but no traffic transmit out from the WAE. When I ran the show ip wccp web-...

Hi All,How do i make multiple service ports associated with one service?  The application i would like to monitor depends on multiple ports to be running on the same server to function.APPLICATION VIP --> SERVER IP ADDRESS, TCP Ports 8080,5004,5005If...

amohammed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to configure proble on ACE device and I have few queries on those:1. I want to probe 10 different tcp ports for a serverfarm, is there any way i can give the range on probe ? if not and if i have to probe individual port and then confi...

winpwnkmr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have understood it is not advisable to install the ACE in some jumps L3, but the ideal is to have the servers directly connected to the ACE (through an L2 SW).We are seeing a slow network  with a Web service that we are load balancing. The ACE i...

It doesn't look like the ACE can modify HTTP content, but I wanted to double check to see if anyone knew of the functionality.Basically, I have a special situation where I need to modify URLs referenced in HTML.  For instance, I need to change refere...

All,I did numerous searches so I apolozie in advance if this has already been addressed.In the past few days, I observed that SMB connections between our sites have become increasingly slow and, at times, unresponsive.  This seems to loosely correlat...

damats by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes