cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! WAAS deployment

Zach I am  upgrading my satellite network of eight  C2811 routers from existing packet accelerator device  to WAE-502 modules using WCCP. Do I also need WAVE appliance for this deployment and if so which model, add-ons and licenses would  I need?

I don't see anything about being able to upgrade from 4.1.5a. Can someone please confirm if there is an issue with 4.1.5a or was it left out by mistake in the release notes?Upgrading to version 4.2.1 is supported only from versions 4.0.19, 4.0.25, 4....

johng231 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We currently have WAAS deployed in a production network and we are trying to understand the traffic reporting on the WAAS Central Manager.So when we look at the traffic summary report it shows original traffic over the last hour and optimised ...

Hello,I tried to monitor CPU and memory variables of ACE and GSS devices, however I have obtained the following results:1. I only been able to obtain laboratory results for the variable cpu in the GSS device, but to consult the GSS device located in ...

gpinto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,I'm trying to understand one thing with regards to transparent FTP proxy (via WCCPv2) and passive-mode FTP.I realize that ACNS and routers have a special service group "60", which is used for native-ftp. However their documentaion is suspicio...