Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

HiWe've configured DHCP relaying on 4 different contexts (we are PXE booting the machines to do initial setup). It seemed to be working when we did the initially setup. Now we needed to add some new servers to the VLAN and have noticed a strange beha...

bmco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for some advice on ace 4710 configured in One-Arm mode as against Routed mode.Placing the ace inline between client side and real servers appears to be restrictive in terms of throughput and bandwidth. The core of my customers network co...

iwearing by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using the ACE 4710 for loadbalancing a Sharepoint site.We currently have a HTTP probe setup to check the port 80 status of the rserver.Is there anyway to get the HTTP probe to check a DNS entry for each of the application sites? For instance http://i...

Hi,I  would like to limit the overloading of servers and redirect to a backup  server if the first is full. I thought to use  "max-connect" and "backup-reserved".Now I  would also ensure that if the client is already on the platform he  continued to ...

Hi,We got new ACE 4710 device and i am trying to configure that in Bridging mode.I am trying to loadbalance between two servers which is connected as shown below:Servers -> Switch -> Router (with subinterface).Servers IP: 172.16.11.1 and 172.16.11.2R...

winpwnkmr by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm running an ACE module in a CAT 6513.  we recently ran into the following issue:We have organizations all across the country connecting to a server farm running MS SharePoint.  This server farm consists of 3 load balanced servers.Some organization...