Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Good day,A WAE device shows off line in the CM, however, it is accessable. When trying to recover the unit with "cms recover identity default" after de-activating the device and marking it as recoverable, it fails with the following output:-admin-she...

I have a CSS11501 and the decision has been made to load the certificates on the servers instead of using the load balancer ssl module. Is this possible? The ssl termination point will be the servers instead of the css. I don't feel that this is the ...

Hi Guys, I'm testing WAAS performance with sharing Word and pdf files, and it is working as I expected. But when I share an *.exe file or *.bin file the result is not the same. I can't see any improvement.Please help me to understand that. Waas works...

I need to clear the config on an NME-WAE-522 because we've lost the password and can't get password recovery on the network module to work.This is on a 3845 router. Is there a way from the router cli to clear the WAE config? Or is there a way to ru...

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please clarify whether WAAS solution still needs a dedicated Central manager appliance or can we enable the CM license in any of the WAE -Application accelerators itself.Regards,Guru

gururajan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am just starting to ACNS equipment to stream video to our LAN and our WAN. I have a strange issue in remote sites.On our LAN network, the video streaming in UDP works. However, ACNS has a windows size of > 1500 bytes, so the stream gets shop...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes