Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,Is there anybody who can explain the advantage of in-band health checking? What is the benefit of using this checks when its is still neccesary to use the normal probes? Only reading the ciso pdf gives me not enough information to understand this ...

ssieger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CSM bug

CSCsk43903 -A pair of CSMs configured for fault tolerant operation will both enter the active state after 828 days, causing VIPs to be inaccessible. Fixed in 4.2(7).I came across this bug which thankfully happened on a Sunday!It's not clear wether th...

Resolved! ACE - debug xlate

Is possible to debug nat transactions on the ACE. I know that the commands show xlate or show nat-fabric exist. But is possible to use some command which is similar like debug ip nat trans like on the Cisco router? Or is other method for real-time de...

Resolved! ACE - Weight

Hi,i have a Serverfarm with 2 Real Servers configured with RoundRobin Load-Balancing.Now i want the traffic distributed to the same rserver all the time, except the probe failed. Can i just turn up the weight to 100 for one rserver to stick the traff...

Hi Please have a look at attachment, the AP801-WAE doesn't have any sent/received traffic with AM001N5200. But from AM001N5200, it does has traffic communication with AP801-WAE. Any one know why this happen and how to fix it?Thanks. Leo

Hi,If the ACE is configured to rate limit the traffic to a given real server to a certain bandwidth, what happens to the traffic that exceeds the specified limit ? Does the ACE drop this traffic in all cases as the documentation says ? Or can we conf...

thedinuka by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In the design we have defined 2 server farms on which I would like to insert 2 x ACE each other.Only a Server farm is master and it accepts all the traffic coming from users but the second Server farm works when the services in the first don't wor...

gpangallo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The customer would like to move two WAEs from one IP subnet to other. Both WAE are registered in the central management WAE. Both WAE has WAAS 4.0.21. What is correct method for moving the WAE from one IP address to other? Is the following method cor...

Hi,Our client wants the below setup of WAAS in his branch office.Core----->ASA (with VPN to HO)---->WAE---->ADSL Router (not managable)--------Internet---------HO---Master WAEIs it possible or we have to propose 1841 router so we can do WCCP or PBR t...

nomair_83 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors