cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! WCCP with 3560

I have configured a 3560 (122-44 IP Services) switch to communicate WCCP with an WAE-612 v4.1. However the devices don't form WCCP server-client relation with each other. When I enable "debug wccp all" on the WAE: It complains with:"2008 Sep 17 13:54...

b.sahin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is ti possible to configure the ACE with 2 bridge-groups. I for now have the following configuration at this works fine :peer hostname ace-2login timeout 0hostname ace-1boot system image:c6ace-t1k9-mz.A2_1_2.binclock timezone standard CETaccess-li...

kholst by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can someone help on this.I am a newbee to loadbalancer conceptswe are going to have a setup like this:we have 2 application servers and 2 ISA proxy servers.we need to load balance these 2 servers using load balancer.Q1::can we load balance the 2 serv...

Anyone run into this? If you look at the topology under the core WAE's, there is nothing but mac aadresses. However under the edge devices it sees the the cores fine. I am running into optimization issues, CIFS is not working and I cannot pre-pop ath...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco Content Engine running ACNS 5.5.7 with WebSense Enterprise 5.5.2 onbox. I need to edit a config.xml file due to some issues. How do I go about editing that file and copying it back to a specific directory on the CE?

Hi,I need help to prepare implementation steps for the following:currently customer has two GSS 4492R with the following license enabled on them: •DNS License•DDOS License Both GSS are rack mo...

abulebdah by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ACE appliance comes installed with the default 1 Gbps/5contexgt license installed? Correct? What is the PAK that Cisco provides, that is ACE-AP-SW-XXX for? It appears you cannot register it?Thanks!

mmertens by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes