Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Just want get an advice:Can a client/server application use CSS to encrypt the traffic?server is a unix server and client can be unix and winPC, most of them are PC.the client/server traffic is TCP. can I put CSS between client and server? and encryp...

julxu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am working with the CSS11503 and have tried but haven't been unable up to this point how to set the hostname of the device as the command set is drastically different from what I am used to (IOS).Can someone tell me what the command is to set...

Hello,I currently have our CSS device polling for time information from our time servers. The issue is that when you do a show clock it reports the UTC time (6 hours ahead of DST Time).Can someone provide me the statements which enable the time to d...

hi all, In our company we have an IBM main frame which uses token ring and we want to connect it to the rest of our network segments which use ethernetI read about translational bridge but I can not find any details about current existed solution I m...

wamohamed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes