cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! Need for WAAS?

5 SF-WAAS-4.0-NM-K9 Cisco WAAS 4.0 NM SW image (separate license required) 1 Folks, in which occasion I would need WAAS? If I plan to deploy a PacketShaper for QoS optimization "in front of" the router, T1 link, do I need any WAAS at all in this 2...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ACNS with two hard disks of 36GB, software version ce590-4.2.1. Is there a way to update its version to both 5.X and to a 4.2.X especially the latter? I already browsed on the software updates page, but can not find a way to update an ACNS...

This must be something simple, but being new to the CSS, I do not understand this. Getting this error with the acl enable statement in the config file, but can manually do 'acl enable'.CSS11503# show startup-errors443.acl enable ^%% Invalid in...

HiI've a question about SSL offloading.According to the documentation on the web i need to generate a CRL (certification revocation list) to get a certificate from a CA.In our test environment we have a CA on a Microsoft Server.What i want to know is...

pat1848 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just bought a 11506. I have a few questions- One requirement we have is that I need to direct https web requests to the CSS public IP and then have it redirect that web request over tcp 80 to one of our internal web servers. Do I need to purchase ...

dclee by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes