cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! WAAS Upgradation

Hi, We are using two Waas 7541 for compressinon  and W 249 as central manager.Present OS version is 5.0.3a we need to upgrade to latest version .Is it possible to upgrade &  WAAS 7541 through GUI insted through command line. Thanks And Regards Pushp...

I am trying to monitor our web servers from our load balancer with an HTT probe  This probe keeps failing.  Its monitoring a Windows sharepoint server, and I can get to the test page with my credentials, but the Probe seemingly cant pull it.  Is ther...

kmiller by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a router which has WAAS Express and connects to our WAAS Central Manager. The router connects via easyvpn to our ASA and receives a management IP address from the ASA IP pool. When the router first registers with the WAAS Central Manager it ...

Hello,I'm having some difficult to understand what realy means the output I get from "show licenses usage" regarding VDC-LICENSES on nexus 77K: Feature                                             Ins      Lic   Status Expiry Date Comments            ...

Hi allI am in the process of learning cisco by my self, I have a question on the host name, I have set up SSH v1 but when I want to generate the rsa keys it a error line comes up, Please define a hostname other than router. how do I fix this?

Hi al,    we are facing with some difficulty. ACE configured for simple SSL offload, L4.pmap dst port mapping (VIP: 1.1.1.1:9015 rserver 2.2.2.2:8011)  The client establishes the SSL successfully, but the next should be, that the server starts the co...

jonagyula by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a problem with DNS service on Cisco CSS 11503 loadbalancers. I have two CSSs 11503 behind the same ASA firewall, each in another location/data center - let's say css-loc1 and css-loc2. Because there are more services/contents on loc1 th...

dcom_2009 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WAE-674 Issues Here is the story so far: Disks crashed. Installed new disks. Inserted the recovery CD. wiped disks and installed .bin image. tried to configure network settings. No error message but interface settings did not stick. I am 100% positiv...