Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have problem on SSL termination on SSL module.The certificate is wrong which error CN not existed.what I did is only genrsa for the rsa key and send to CA authority to get CA (cert.car) and copy it to CSS. what I did wrong? Any comments will be app...

julxu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have been trying to setup trunking (got that done and tested) on a pair of CSS 11503's and now i would like to setup ASR, vr and vip redudnacy to failover between them. Does anyone have any samples of how to do this with all public ips, all the...

mrembetsy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A end user opens a webpage to an internal web portal here. Then they click on a portion of the webpage that takes them to a timecard application (content L3_Rule5 in the content switch). And here is where the problem begins, you can have three peop...

junior272 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This seems unusual but is it possible to turn off load balancing among real IPs and just enable failover (active-passive) among them? If this is possible, can you configure more than two passive/backup reals and just assign priorities or anything ...

I have my CSS 11501 configured as follows:!Generated on 09/11/2006 11:52:59!Active version: sg0730203configure!************************* INTERFACE *************************interface e1 bridge vlan 10 phy 100Mbits-FDinterface e2 bridge vlan 10 phy...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes