Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

xxxxx.xxxxx.com ProxySG: 60003 WCCP has been initialized(0) NORMAL_EVENT ../cag_main.cpp 570I've been geeting this on our network alot but, we don't have WCCP enabled on any of the routers or switches. Just seems unusual that something is trying to ...

Hello,GSS sticky feature, does anybody use that with RR algrithm ?In the current environment I have issue when GSS's (we have 4)don't have time to agree on how to stick up with specific rule.One GSS sticks up withy one onswer, second with another.As ...

a.gesse by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had two networks 172.16.1.0 & 192.168.1.0 network we require load balance on both the network.I had extended the 172.16.1.0 network & created circuit on the content switch & same way for 192.168.1.0 network.Please find the below config.can any bod...

1- haw i can load balance between 2 ACS using CSS , specialy what kind of keeplaive shal i use it to know if the server i mean ACs is up or not or the service is up or not 2- what is best Redundancy setup i ahve to implment it with the load balancing...

aalsayed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have little question:What is the TCP timeout on CSM between for a request (ex a SYN) and a response (SYN/ACK)? Are the reverse-sticky with predictor leastconns or predictor hash only for FTP-like application? Why do you use reverse-sticky...

edaguet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what do you guys use to monitor your CSS switches and what values do you typicall look at? Is there any way to see the total SMTP connections for a particular owner? I have multiple owner with smtp services assigned to them and I was looking for a wa...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Netprof,I’m having problems with maintaining sticky sessions on the ssl proxy feature of my 11501 content switch.I’ve seemed to have managed to get the 11501 to stick to one web server whilst using ssl, but had to modify the ‘content L3_Rule’ to...

aoshea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We were trying SSL Sticky feature with two real http servers and itdoes not seem to work..When i configure ssl sticky for the https VIP, it apparently, sticksthe connection to the first leg i.e, the SSL Termination. However, thesecond leg i.e, the de...