Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, Concerning the example in the CSM manual about configuration of stickiness: What (or why) is exactly the difference between the timeout parameter (100 minutes): sticky 12 cookie foo timeout 100 AND the sticky 50 group 12 in the vserver.The timeou...

wim.juste by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Our monitoring tools reported a fan failure on one of our Cisco 11000 but I cannot find anything on cisco.com regarding how to check anything ?At about the same time the fault was generated, the standby box took over but only temporarily. The...

I installed WebNS 8.10 on a CSS11050 in a lab environment (standard license). I've downloaded the CVDM package and the docs state the "install-gui" command is used to install CVDM.On my system, this command appears to not exist, whether in superuser...

latorre by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Sticky Timeout

Hi,I have a CSM on a Cisco 6513 switch. I have configured group 10 with sticky timeout 100 minute. From the following output its clear that the timeout value is 100-show module csm 6 sticky config Group CurrConns Timeout Type-----------------------...

sushilk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello -Here is my topology 6500A ---dot1q-----6500B \ / \ / \ / Cache Engine The cahce engine has two interfaces, one one each switch. Both are configured to listen to incoming request and we are using l2-redirection.The outgoing interface is configu...

cjuba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,how often primary GSSM pushes config updates to GSS's and standby master ?I have 4 GSS's and it seems that some of members are keeping old settingsfor long time.I changed TTL in domain rule and in nslookup I can see that answers that I amgettin...

a.gesse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,I'm running ACNS 5.4.1 on a CE-565.All is well except ICAP for anti-virus which I just enabled the other day.When I go to a website with a virus, such as EICAR.org, the Symantec box detects the virus, however the user is never notified of the v...