Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,I want to load-balance SQL servers (running microsoft SQL). All servers have its own database but the databases are the same on each server. The database will be used in read-only not in update mode.Does anyone have any experience in SQL load-b...

ecormier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i recently took over the administration of a sca11000. the problem is, the guy that used to manage it left the company and i am unable to connect to it remotely. i am trying to connect to it either by the WEBUI or telnet....doesn't matter to me. a...

I have a customer who are using CSS as a firewall load balancer.by the way he have two firewall with fast-ethernet interfaces and two with Gigabit ethernet interfaces.Now the load is 1:1:1:1.Can I give a load to firewall path on CSS?Then, what comman...

msmoon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some questions about best practices for CE 590 deployment using Websense.Are there any advantages/disadvantages to using the CE 590 for querying websense over using the PIX to source those queries?Is it more desirable to deploy the CE 590 clos...

mbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm familiar with the idea of global load balancing by manipulating the resolved IP address based on proximity and availability. Assuming proximity testing is not possible or appropriate due to the location of the CSS in relation to the content/c...

hi,1. some wireless/mobile companies are working on content services, providing intelligence load sharing, services classification and billing. and implement such PDP at the upgraded GGSN. named "intelligence edge"so what's difference with Cisco sol...

difyang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a requirement to do Internet Webcasting (i.e. live streaming video to the Net). We have the following environment:IPTV 3400 series servers with IPTV 3.2.50 IPTV Viewer ClientsEverything plugs in to a series of 3524 switches and they plu...

dwalsh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes