Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to load balance the outgoing traffic from the server´s farm to the clients through several default gateways, or at least return the incoming traffic from their respective router.There are several commands...

rgomez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any known issues with CSS when a client is behind a Raptor proxy? We're experiencing an issue with a client behind such a proxy that doesn't occur with other clients. For whatever reason, when the client goes to our SSL site via the hostn...

I have trouble in synchronizing the configuration from Acitve to Backup CSS. I get the error message when I use this command:CSS# Script play commit_redundancy "192.168.1.2"APP session Ip Address '192.168.1.2' doesn't match Backup Ip AddressNote:19...

lathian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a newbie to content technology. I've recently implemented a css 11154 into our test environment and done the configs. Everything seems to work fine, however when I took the webserver off line the Sorry server displayed "page cannot be found" ins...

saluko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 different server VLANs defined on a CSM blade. I need machine (i.e. my SCA SSL boxes) to be able to communicate directly with real servers located on the other vlan but for the life of me can't get the 2 vlans to talk from 1 CSM vlan to the...

joshw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I load balance between to IIS servers with an 11150. Each loadbalancer has a dedicated application tier server attached to it running Weblogic. Any suggestions on using healthchecks to verify that the application tier servers is fine? If it does fail...

Ok, here goes:I am using http get method for service availability. Scenario:I connect to the content rule on port 80.I then transition all the services to down by renaming my index.asp file (the file used for my http gets). I then verify that my s...