Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

HiWe had the following scenario and everything was great. We had 2 Websense policies that looked for client source IP Address.<br>                              Websense                                   &nbsp    |Client------WAN--------PIX-----3640--...

HiMy cache engine in boot process can't find disk.after boot I can't see any disk with show diskscommand, I boot it with the last version on codebut nothing change.But the cache can detec SCSI Contorler.Can I define harddisk on BIOS like ordinary com...

eric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use the "advance-balance url" feature to configure client stickiness on my CSS11151. My URLs look like this:http://www.me.com/stuff/r_preavailsub.jsp?cobrand=2&langrecno=1&sessionid= 199501006120380815&javascript=true&jsessionid=19950...

c.bodzin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have try to run a CE505 with an 827 adsl router but we don't have any command for enable and manage the WCCP in the 827 box.We have try different release of IOS without success.Anyone know if is possible to run in this configuration?ThankEric Masse...

x-ware by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What formula/calculation does Cisco use on the content switches for CPU Utilization? Our switches show 100% utilization, but the switches seem to be functioning normally.Thanks in advance

bjames by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any ideas what the VRRP hello interval is on the CSS 11154 ? I see redundant-VIP failover in the 3-5 second range so I'm guessing that the interval is probably 1 sec, but I don't see any information on CCO.CheersDave

dave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Next Week we have to do some consulting at a customers, who owns 4 LD 416. He wants to do full HA balancing of his web proxy chain, consisting of 2 proxy servers, 2 viruswalls and 2 applet traps.In his current configuration he routes the HTTP request...

cisco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes