Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber bots (audio quality)

leonardo.cruz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys, 

I would like to verify if Cisco has some kind of mechanism for auto audio voice test sound, like Skype that has some kind of robot for that. We can talk with this ‘robot’ and we can hear a feedback/record back to conclude that the audio/headset is ok for example.

I am not sure if we can do that for the future version or by Jabber bots

Jabber Bots SDK Docs

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/jabber-bots/#!cisco-jabber-bot-sdk-developer-guide/message-formatting

Regarding my question I would like only to know if it will be possible to do that in the version that I am using (11.x) or if will be possible only in a future version of UCM/Jabber or only in the WebEx team/Spark solution .

Thank you

Leo.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not aware of a single-purpose app/solution for that function, but you could certainly accomplish something like that with Unity Connection voicemail, or IP IVR

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not aware of a single-purpose app/solution for that function, but you could certainly accomplish something like that with Unity Connection voicemail, or IP IVR

Tks for this quick reply.

I got it what you said, but could you give some more information about the alternatives that you mentioned, please.