cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

JTAPI support for Server 2012

banderson614
Level 1
Level 1

Looking at the 10.5 developers guide it appears that JTAPI still does not support server 2012 (Cisco Unified JTAPI Developers Guide for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 10.5(2) - Cisco Unified JTAPI Inst…)

When will support for 2012 be added?

8 Replies 8

jocreed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Brad,

I confirmed with the JTAPI team that windows Server 2012 R2 (64bit) is supported by JTAPI.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank You

Hello,

Can you tell me if Cisco JTAPI version 9.1 (2.12040) is supported by Windows Server 2012 ?

Thank you

jocreed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No this version of JTAPI is not supported by Windows Server 2012.

We have the Cisco Call Manager 9.1 (Cloud) & Cisco JTAPI version 9.1 (2.12040) installed in our server.

We are in ordre to migrate our servers 2003 to 2012, and we need solution to the JTAPI compability on WS2012.

Can we take last version of JTAPI with Cisco Call Manager 9.1 ?   I'm interested in any proposal

Thank you

Mohammed,

I contacted the engineers on this issue to clarify the response.  I should hear back shortly and then I will let you know.

Thank You,

Jock

Mohammed,

Officially, JTAPI 9.1.2 is not supported on Windows Server 2012, however, JTAPI 9.1.2 should probably function as normal unless the installer blocks the install.  That being said the fully supported method would be to also migrate to CUCM 10.0 and above and JTAPI 10.0 and  above.  JTAPI 9.1.2 will not work with CUCM 10.0 or vice versa.

That being said you referred to Cisco Call Manager 9.1 (cloud)... what do you mean by "cloud?"

One correction to my last post, JTAPI 9.1.2 can be used with CUCM 10.0 but JTAPI 10.0 cannot be used with CUCM 9.1.2.  the CUCM version must be the same or higher than the JTAPI version.

My apolgies for the confusion on that one.

Thank you Jock, i mean by cloud that the Cisco is hosted by a service provider.

I will test to install JTAPI on Windows Server 2012, and see if it's ok

Thank you

Mohammed

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: