cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Single CTI port using for Concurrent silent monitoring call.

I have tried the concurrent monitor call using with Third party call monitor tool. all time it choosing the same CTI port for the communication. if that same port registered, at that time the second call waiting to release that port. Is there any option to increase CTI port to avoid this issue?

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you provide some more details on the scenario?  It is not clear from the description what's happening and what you're trying to accomplish.

As this appears to involve a 3rd party call monitoring tool, it is highly likely that only the tool developer will really be able to understand what should be happening at the TAPI/JTAPI level and advise what needs to be changed (likely something in the third party app...)

View solution in original post

Yes, CTI Ports can be opened with either static or dynamic registration.  It certainly sounds like the app developer needs to enhance the app, or perhaps just provide config guidance, to handle multiple monitoring sessions simultaneously.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you provide some more details on the scenario?  It is not clear from the description what's happening and what you're trying to accomplish.

As this appears to involve a 3rd party call monitoring tool, it is highly likely that only the tool developer will really be able to understand what should be happening at the TAPI/JTAPI level and advise what needs to be changed (likely something in the third party app...)

Thanks for the Info,

I just want to confirm the the JTAPi developer can choose the CTI port selection method (static, dynamic) from Application side. because I am getting the error : " Error - Registered : Device registration failed as device is registered with Static media termination" while I am trying to make concurrent monitor call using with 3rd party tool. the second call waiting to release the cti port to establish monitor session.

we have multiple cti ports, but for all calls its choosing the same cti port. how we can chnag this to choose all ports for call by call basis.

Yes, CTI Ports can be opened with either static or dynamic registration.  It certainly sounds like the app developer needs to enhance the app, or perhaps just provide config guidance, to handle multiple monitoring sessions simultaneously.

Thanks for the confirmation

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: