Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TAPI: Windows Server 2022 & Windows 11

Are there are plans/ETA to support Cisco TAPI on Windows Server 2022 & Windows 11 operating system TAPI for CUCM 14 and CUCM 12.5?

6 Replies 6

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Checking with the TAPI product managers to see if anything is on the roadmap...

I might suggest a chat with your Cisco account team, who should be able to help get visibility/traction/priority on your requirement (as likely other customers will have the same thought.)

Out of curiosity, are you just trying to identify the right platform to target/deploy a new application project or are you using TAPI on the desktop and planning Win11 migration?

As TAPI is very mature tech, both on the MS and Cisco side, I would be surprised if WS19/Win11 encountered any issues, but at the end of the day the designated versions will be the safest bet.

Hello: We have a Cisco IVT certified app that uses TAPI on the desktop (and server). Customers have started asking about Server 2022 and Win 11 support. I will reach out to our account manager as well.

Any news?

Windows Server 2022 support has been added for TAPI and CUCM v14: https://developer.cisco.com/site/tapi/documents/supported-windows-os/

ETA for testing with Windows 11 is not available (comments are 'it should work'.)  I would expect to see this ready with CUCM v15 when it releases, at minimum.

CUCM 15 has been released for a while now. the document still has not been updates for windows 11.

can anyone confirm that cisco tsp/tapi is now officially working with windows 11 on cucm15?

Per the product manager, compatibliity testing with CUCM v15 TAPI and Windows 11 is mostly done, with the final pieces anticipated to be completed soon...please stand by.