cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to create provider -- Timed Out while waiting for ProviderGetAllDevicesAndLinesCompletedEvent

ashish.nijai
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

On CUCM 9.0.1.1, I am getting error as below:

Unable to create provider -- Timed Out while waiting for ProviderGetAllDevicesAndLinesCompletedEvent.

Application works perfectly in Windows.

But when I migrate my application to Linux, I am getting above mentioned error.

Do somebody has an explanation ?

3 Replies 3

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ashish,

I came across a bug for this error - CSCue59112 "Default Universal Device Template" is added to the available devices list of an application user due to which ProviderGetAllDevicesAndLinesCompletedEvent is not being sent to JTAPI.

Not sure this could be the issue since the application works on Windows.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

@gcheria,

My application works fine now on Linux without doing any modification at CUCM or at code.

I am not able to see bug information CSCue59112 "Default Universal Device Template".

When I click on link for bug it says:

Insufficient Permissions to View Bug

This bug contains proprietary information and is not yet publicly available.

Can i have access to details of aforementioned bug?

Regards,

Ashish

gcheria wrote:

Hi Ashish,

I came across a bug for this error - CSCue59112 "Default Universal Device Template" is added to the available devices list of an application user due to which ProviderGetAllDevicesAndLinesCompletedEvent is not being sent to JTAPI.

Not sure this could be the issue since the application works on Windows.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Hi Ashish,

Registered customers only can access the Bug. There is nothing much mentioned apart from what I have mentioned above.  Its related to Feature removal. Since Default Universal Device Template is not CTI controllable, SupportsFeatureCTI (15) should be removed.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese