Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, Anyone can advise that what is the impact of subjected bug in Cat3750?I am observing the slowness, is it related to it? Log message appears on Cat3750, for Information: %LINK-3-BADMACREG: Interface StackPort1, non-existent MACADDR registry fo...

zsohail01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

does anyone experience similar issue in version 3.2 , what is the best aproach to hide alarms from access ports which are USER PORTS( PC & IP PHONE ) and you dont want to see alert coming from them , i m not able hide alarms due to this bug and i don...

Our client has a C60 codec (in a Profile 52 VC system) that keeps getting "No Https Response" in TMS, it is also unreachable via ping/ssh/telnet.  A hard reboot of the codec usually brings it back.  A look in the codec event log shows that symptoms m...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Since I upgraded my C170 boxes to OS 11.0.0-264, I regulary receive error notification :Error connecting to cluster machine myserver (Serial #: 286F7F1DAD4C-FTX2108W0C1) at IP XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX - Existing connection dropped - Does someone else get ...

spepin001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I suspect this is hitting the following bug:- https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuc03649;jsessionid=85E245075AD7DA3C17740B329990F96F  Also If you look at the process memory usage its way too high.  Please check the attached logs. Pl...