cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvd10535 - UCCE user integration fails when a new supervisor to be synced already exists in CUIC - 3

jpare
Level 1
Level 1

We recently hit this bug in UCCE 11.6.1 / CUIC 11.6.1.10000-44. 

Our client reported that some users were getting the following error when trying to view live data report gadgets in Finesse. "Request to Server returned Forbidden".  

We traced the issue to CUIC where some agents were not syncing properly from UCCE. We found the following error when attempting synchronization in UCCE User Integration Configuration. "FAILED [ doBulkInsert for Supervisors failed: SQLException: Unique constraint (informix.u120_107) violated. ]"

We were able to clear the user sync error in CUIC using the SQL query provided in Step 6 of the following document. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-intelligence-center/211629-CUIC-11-5-1-UCCE-User-Integration-fai.html run sql select * from cuic_data:cuicuser cuic ,(select t.ADLoginName, t.personid from cuic_data:cuicuser as c, cuic_data:cuic_temp_users as t where c.personid = t.personid and c.name != t.ADLoginName ) as temp where cuic.name = temp.ADLoginName and (cuic.personid != temp.personid or cuic.personid is NULL)

The output from this query provided a "problematic users in CUIC that need to be deleted ( Again  DO NOT delete them  from CUIC CLI with SQLstatements )". Deleting this user in CUIC allowed the user sync to complete successfully. All the previous users then synced successfully and were able to see the Live Data report gadgets in Finesse.

4 Replies 4

@jpare thank you for posting this, since the original URL in your document is no longer accessible, but this pointed to the issue for me.

H3ll3r666
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you so much for posting this: it allowed me to solve this very same issue!

tmessenger
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for posting!  I used your query to find my sync error root cause.  

amith80kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Great, this solved my issue too. thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: