cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCve76967 - ASDM Where Used option not displaying results

mikaelandres
Level 1
Level 1

We are affected by this bug although we are running a newer version of ASDM v7.19(1)90 with ASA v9.18(3)56.

"Where used" works for Services but not for Adresses.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Mitchell, the issue is actually fixed in ASDM version 7.19(1.95), cf. bug CSCwd98702 and release notes.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Please report back to TAC , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

We are running the same ASDM and ASA versions ASDM v7.19(1)90 with ASA v9.18(3)56 and we have the same issue. I have a TAC case opened to see when this will be addressed as I do not see it mentioned anywhere in the release notes of 7.19 or 7.20.

Hi Mitchell, the issue is actually fixed in ASDM version 7.19(1.95), cf. bug CSCwd98702 and release notes.

martin5641289
Level 1
Level 1

We have version 9.19(1)31 and Where used cannot work too.

The quality of Cisco ASA SW has decreased. We upgraded SW of our ASA 2130 because of vulnerability. Our version met problem with partially lost configuration that caused 3 service outages. So we upgraded to 9.19(1)31 and now the feature Where used cannot work. Also during last upgrade was necessary to set failover IPSec password again as the failover could not establish. Also the licenses were lost (may be the communication was lost before but nobody mentioned it) so no ssh nor https was possible. It was fixed by new registration to On Premise license server.

So three upgrades because of SW bugs.