cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3.3.0.16 firmware add to CBD

DavidAllen
Level 1
Level 1

I updated my CBS350 switches to 3.3.0.16 prior to adding to the business dashboard. The update has removed the organization and network fields from Cisco Business Dashboard settings area. Now when I add a switch, it joins the wrong organization rather than the customer organization I want it to be in. I don't see a way to move a device once it's joined to an org. I'm trying to find updated documentation for this but no luck. Anyone have any information on how this works now?

1 Reply 1

Mark Fang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi DavidAllen,

First please update your Cisco Business Dashboard to version 2.6.0.

Start from CBD2.6.0 and CBS350 3.3, you don't need to specify organization name and network name on the device side. Have you noticed that on the device GUI - CBD settings page, there is a [Online with Web Browser] option, which will open the CBD wizard page to let you select the organization and network?

You can refer to the quick setup guide for details. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/cisco-business-dashboard/qsg/b_CBD_QSG.html

BTW, start from CBS350 3.3, it can now support both embedded probe mode(existing prior to 3.3) and direct managed mode(new in 3.3). You can get details from the QSG.