Views
Helpful
Comments
Hilda Arteaga
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Learn more about the Cisco Support Digital tools at Cisco Live Cancun 2017

CL-digital-tools.png

This year you will have the opportunity to find out more about the Cisco Support Community and other solutions of the Cisco Digital Portfolio at one of the biggest IT and connectivity events in Latin America. Don’t miss out this opportunity and learn more about the tools that can help you to speed up, to ease, to automate and to digitalize your business!

We would like to share with you our agenda, from November 6th to 9th don’t miss out any details of what we will be doing in Cisco Live Cancun this year.

Monday 6th

Alive Interview- 10hrs
Monica Lluis, operations manager will be presenting the Cisco Support Community directly at the arena foyer.
This streaming will be available on streaming alive at: http://bit.ly/CLCancun-stream

Alive Demo- 16hrs
Enjoy of an Alive Demo of the Community and all its features at the World of solutions. Let Monica Lluis, Operations Manager of the community, led you thought our home.

World of Solutions 19:30-21:00hrs
On the evening the World of Solutions will be opening, you will be able to know more about Cisco Support Digital tools from the: Technical Support App, My Devices and Connected TAC to the Cisco Support Community.
Visit us at the Cisco Services Booth and know more about these tools, you can get a demo of each tool!

Tuesday 7th

Alive Interview- 10hrs
We start this morning with Antonio Carola, Product Manager from Cisco.com support tools. During this interview Antonio will be presenting all the Digital Support tools
It will be alive on alive streaming as well at: http://bit.ly/CLCancun-stream

Digital Support Tools demo- 12hrs
Enjoy of an alive Demo of the digital support tools at the world of solutions with Product Manager Antonio Carola

World of Solutions 10:00-17:00hrs
Learn more about Cisco Support Digital tools from the Technical Support App, My Devices and Connected TAC to the Cisco Support Community.
Visit us at the Cisco Services Booth and know more about these tools, you can get a demo of each tool!

Wednesday 8th 

World of Solutions 10:00-17:00hrs
Learn more about Cisco Support Digital tools from the Technical Support App, My Devices and Connected TAC to the Cisco Support Community.

Thursday 9

World of Solutions 10:00-15:00hrs

See you in Cisco Live Cancun 2017!

1 Comment
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: