• Typical activities range from 5-min surveys to 60-90 min web conferencing calls.
• We may have you give feedback on product concepts.
What's in it for you?
• Just by signing up, you'll be eligible to win 1 of 15 $100 USD or local equivalent. You can choose to receive a gift card, Visa or Mastercard, PayPal, or donate it to a charity right from the rewards platform.
• You'll help influence Cisco products that are focused on users like you!
• After you participate in our user research studies, you may receive optional gift cards or donate them to charities.
The form will remain open until August 12th, 11:59 pm Pacific Time.
Who are we?
We are the Cisco User Experience Research team.
We conduct research with customers, partners, and non-customers to understand their work, processes, how they use the products, and also give them a chance to test product concepts. This helps us improve networking products.
If you’re interested in participating, you can complete the form to be notified of future studies. We’ll match your responses with our study needs.
Thank you and let me know if you have any questions!
I am teaching a Cisco course at a local Job Corps Center. I would love to hang Cisco banners, posters, ads, etc on the walls. Does anyone have a phone number to someone at Cisco that could help us properly decorate our classroom?
I have open my cisco account using my company mail address. Now i need to change that. Please help me to provide correct information if anyone know the procedure. I also need to change my "cisco.pearsoncred.com" mail id. Please reply ASPS.
Congratulations to all the winners of April 2019 Spotlight Award. The Community Spotlight Awards recognize members whose significant contributions designate leadership and commitment to their peers within Cisco Community. Spotlight awards are designed to...
The enterprise and campus footprints are just getting bigger with things like cameras, sensors and other IoT devices all connected to the internet, but also are our networks. Employees and customers are connecting to our networks from all differen...