Cisco Cafe

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Empowering Sustainability: A Collaborative Journey with Cisco and Adidas - Webinar

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from Wednesday, April 10, 2024 through Wednesday, April 24, 2024. Our Community VIPs, Kathy New and Maren Mahoney will be waiting to assist you ...

Kathy.jpg Maren.jpg

typically issues arise for 99% from two areas:   -telco outages -network admins changing things and breaking something else (this is why xmas is always quiet, cos fo change freezes).

Cisco Colleagues,It’s been many years since there was an active Cisco Users Group in San Antonio TX.We’re interested in re-establishing one.  If you are interested in a personal forum where we can share experiences and ideas just PM me.Regards, Shawn...

Hello I need your support I have a script for the autotender has a menu where the extension number is now marquelo press 0 to talk to john press 2 to talk to elena press 3 to speak with Carlos if I press an extension that I already know enters in the...

f1.PNG
edgar by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all - we just published a 3-part series around what to expect in the new community site next week! Links will also go up in the feedback forum. Please read - we hope it's useful information from you and we're looking forward to revealing the new s...

Hello everyone, we're starting the beta test for the new Cisco Support Community site next week and we'd love your input. The test will run from August 7 - 11. For more details or to sign up, please see our latest blog post. <cross-posting to the Fee...

Hi, I'm are looking for audio conferencing solution which could help my client to host numerous audio conference calls at the same time. The max participants in the audio participants could be 2000. The number 2000 is for townhall meetings which wil...

vrdeepan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I'm new to networking and I had to check if this would help me. I found a link directing me here from the icnd1 book. My first question of many of the next few years is, will this be a trustworthy place to receive correct information? -Dez

dezod33 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes