Cisco Cafe

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

With the new CCNP paths, i cannot determine the best path, thus i need expert advise.Currently i'm:Telecom Engineer.Certified in project management (PMP, PRINCE2).Certified in CCNA R&S and CWNA (Certified Wireless Network Administrator from CWNP).Thr...

I was in IT (mostly WAN support) for over 20 years. Laid off 5 years ago. Due to personal reasons, I did not return to work immediately. I am now ready. At the time of being laid off, shortly after I obtained multiple certifications including CCNA an...

Hello all,I finished my CCNP switch exam wich validated my CCNA as well. Now, my CCNA ia expiring in Dec. I understand the certification is changing in Feb 20. My question is  - If I do the switch exam again before the expiration date of my ccna, wil...

I have already answered ccnp three subjects.. I want to know if you exchange the ccnp certificate into new ccnp certificate after the new version release. Will you exchange my certificate or not at feb 24 2020? Will I get a new certificate? 

Resolved! Help

Can i anybody help me 179. Which two statements about single and dual homed links are true? (choose two) A. Single-homed connections to a service provider can use either static routing or BGP B. Dual-homed connections to a service provider most frequ...

I wrote my CCNA R&S on June 1, 2019. i am yet to receive my hard copy certificate, made a payment on 27/08/2019 for a electronic PDF copy, still not received any. my Cisco ID: CSC013570233.   if you need further information, please do not hesitate to...

Olaiya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am teaching a Cisco course at a local Job Corps Center.  I would love to hang Cisco banners, posters, ads, etc on the walls.  Does anyone have a phone number to someone at Cisco that could help us properly decorate our classroom?

Hi, I am looking for more information about CISCO credits. How we work with them, how we can buy them, who is eligible to use it, for what we can use it.... Looking forward to see any reply on this topic, Thanks in advance

Unanswered Topics