Cisco Cafe

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

hi,i would like to ask you about ip subnet calculator, in my case i can't use it even when i'm connected whit my id.Cisco tells that's free to use, but i see that's not.thank you.Please answer me, as soons as possible

Hi Everyone,Can any one advise me on finding a mentor for CISCO? I'm currently enrolled in a Network+ course and plan to take a CISCO in the very near future. I'd like to set up a home lab and would love to have a contact that wouldn't mind assisting...

Hi, I have a Linksys ES3200. I have recently moved house and took the router to the new home. When I run applications that require location services these applications still think I am at my old address. I had a visitor from abroad who had never logg...

garyrudd1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,     I have recently decided to take the leap and start studying for my CCENT and then progress further into CCNA & CCNA Security. My question to those of you who have previous experience is what study books or even online videos/class...

I am a faculty at the University of Memphis and currently conducting a study to understand how interaction in communities of practice influence knowledge management. Please help me out and complete  a survey for the study, and if possible send the su...

Does anyone know if there is anything to worry about with this leap second happening tomorrow.  I.E. need to adjust any parameters with NTP.

d.aragon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics