cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Brief Cisco Prime Infrastructure Vs Cisco DNA Center?

lewisdaniel
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Prime Infrastructure Vs Cisco DNA Center.........Brief.

2 Replies 2

eligeorge
Level 1
Level 1

"Cisco is a main organization."
"It is exceptionally flexible as far as examination."
"DNA Center is versatile."
"What I found significant in Cisco DNA Center is the Product Characterized Admittance Organization, so the whole LAN organization can be brought together and overseen from a solitary dashboard. Cisco DNA Center is reasonable for concentrated administration and allows you to send switches in a unified style. You can likewise do numerous switch port designs all the while and isolate your traffic into different textures. One more significant element of Cisco DNA Center is improved security through Adaptable Gathering Labels.Cisco DNA Center can be coordinated with your Cisco ISE to improve the port protections, and this makes ready for Programming Characterized Systems administration in the LAN fragment, which is the primary benefit of Cisco DNA Center. I additionally like that you can utilize Cisco DNA Place for information affirmation or connection. The arrangement shows your organization and client wellbeing boundaries, which I view as helpful for investigating."

"Cisco Prime, according to an administration viewpoint, has great detailing."
"Cisco Prime permits us to do a ton of capabilities with the clients and it is adaptable."
"The most significant element of Cisco Prime is the intensity map."
"Has a decent remote heatmap and search the executives highlights."
"Assuming an AP or any remote gadget goes into basic mode, Cisco Prime sends an alarm. That is the most accommodating component."
"I have viewed the arrangement as versatile."
"The establishment is simple."
"We utilize this answer for investigate our remote frameworks, explicitly in regards to flag strength."

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There are Pros and Cons of each product, But cisco Moving towards to DNAC is new generation tools (last I see Prime was 3.10 and it will be fade from market) - all the features to be in (most) in DNAC.

Some good compare here :

balajibandi_0-1674901520812.png

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help