Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

c9300 DNA premier licensing

hello everyone,

My company has bought Cisco DNA premier license, now I can DNA essential and advantage license but is there a way to see Premier license and how do I Install/configure ISE feature on switch.

Thank you

6 Replies 6

And secondly, I am trying to register my smart license but unfortunately command ( license smart register idtoken abc ) isnt working, my switch isnt picking smart keyword.

Thank you

Dan Rowe
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Asfandyar779514494,

You should be able to view the DNA premier licenses from your Cisco smart licensing portal:

-- https://software.cisco.com/software/csws/ws/platform/home?locale=en_US#module/SmartLicensing

If you have purchased DNA premier licenses but do not see them tied to a virtual account or see them on your smart license account, please open a TAC case with the licensing team who will be able to assist you with getting the licenses tied to the appropriate virtual account from your Cisco smart license account.

What version of code is currently running on your Catalyst 9300?

What is the CLI output from the following command off of the Catalyst 9300:

-- 'show license summary'

Hi,

Please see the summary status :
Switch models are C9300

CORE#show license right-to-use summary
License Name                           Type                 Period left
------------------------------------------------
network-advantage             Permanent                 Lifetime
dna-advantage                  Subscription      CSSM Managed
------------------------------------------------

What version of code is running on the c9300? It looks like the device is already registered with your smart account with a DNA-advantage license:
-- dna-advantage Subscription CSSM Managed

HI,

Thanks for sharing.

How to install ISE licenses on Cisco C9300 switch and check 3 years subscriptions. also Premier license

You’ll see the subscription start and end dates in you smart account. Log into software.cisco.com, go to smart licensing, then choose your virtual account, then the licenses tab. Items will be listed in there by type and order number.
Premier is DNA Advantage, ISE Base, ISE PLUS and Stealth Watch licenses in a bundle.

ISE licenses are consumed in ISE as required by user activity. You can see the consumed count in your smart account and also in ISE. 
I hope this is helpful, 

Chuck

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card