cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNA Smart License Question

Cisco1619
Level 1
Level 1

I am setting up a DNA appliance for the first time and when I put in my CCO and link it to my smart account, it comes up with the wrong SA account. I am connected to multiple SA accounts with my CCO. How do I get the DNA appliance to recognize a different SA when it goes to CSSM to link to my account?

Thanks for any help.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Tomas de Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately, there is no easy way around this limitation prior to Release 2.1.1.x.  In the upcoming release you will be able to select a smart account.

SystemSettings--Smart_Account_01.png

SystemSettings--Smart_Account_02.png

SystemSettings--Smart_Account_03.png

  

View solution in original post

Tomas de Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The workaround for Cisco DNA Center versions prior to 2.1.x.x, would be:

• Create a CCO UserID unique for your Cisco DNA Centers
  • Add that CCO UserID to the Smart Account with the Virtual Account with the Licenses
  • Give the CCO UserID a Virtual Account User Role for the Virtual Account with the Licenses
  • Add the new  CCO UserID  to the Cisco DNA Center configuration to use for Licensing and Software download support

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tomas de Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately, there is no easy way around this limitation prior to Release 2.1.1.x.  In the upcoming release you will be able to select a smart account.

SystemSettings--Smart_Account_01.png

SystemSettings--Smart_Account_02.png

SystemSettings--Smart_Account_03.png

  

Tomas de Leon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The workaround for Cisco DNA Center versions prior to 2.1.x.x, would be:

• Create a CCO UserID unique for your Cisco DNA Centers
  • Add that CCO UserID to the Smart Account with the Virtual Account with the Licenses
  • Give the CCO UserID a Virtual Account User Role for the Virtual Account with the Licenses
  • Add the new  CCO UserID  to the Cisco DNA Center configuration to use for Licensing and Software download support