cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNA version 2.3.5.5 can't upgrade to the latest version

cjolly3053
Level 1
Level 1

So not sure why I am having this issue and checked a number of items... I have a Cisco DNA appliance DN2-HW-APL-U, and updated to the latest firmware, for DNAC running version 2.3.5.5-70026 but when I go to the software management it is not showing the latest version. I am running TACACS on my edge switches and there is a bug with netconf and aaa-new model and having all sorts of issues with edge switch health reporting. Was hoping latest version fixed some of these items but can seem to get this to see a newer version. Ran the Validator Tool and had 1 critical which looks to just be related to my reboot after updating the server firmware.

Any ideas on why or is there a way to manually upgrade?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

RoadRunner4k
Level 1
Level 1

When looking on cisco portal. only 2.3.5.5 should be available for DNA appliance at the moment. 2.3.7.5 is released but only for vDNAC. But i think 2.3.7.5 should be released soon. 

RoadRunner4k_0-1718710203982.png

But regarding software in SWIM you should be able to get this if you got access to internet and also make sure that the account used accepted the EULA.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
DNAC running version 2.3.5.5-70026 but when I go to the software management it is not showing the latest version

Not sure what version you trying to upgrade ?

what version you see on the software management ? does DNAC have connection to Internet  ?

reference upgrade :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/upgrade/b_cisco_dna_center_upgrade_guide/m_upgrade_to_cisco_dna_center_2_3_5_x.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

trond.sunde
Level 1
Level 1

I'm seeing the same thing with our appliance running 2.3.5.5-70026, not getting the option to upgrade to anything newer.

RoadRunner4k
Level 1
Level 1

When looking on cisco portal. only 2.3.5.5 should be available for DNA appliance at the moment. 2.3.7.5 is released but only for vDNAC. But i think 2.3.7.5 should be released soon. 

RoadRunner4k_0-1718710203982.png

But regarding software in SWIM you should be able to get this if you got access to internet and also make sure that the account used accepted the EULA.

Thanks RR, I thought I had saw a different version that was 2.3.7 that was not VA but guess not or it was took down. Just setup an alert so will just keep waiting. There are some bugs I would love squashed!