Views
Helpful
Replies

Discover Router SSH Port

iec1128759
Level 1
Level 1

In the tool/Discovery/Add Discovery

In the new discover I try to discover a Router with ssh version 2 but the port change for 200. How can change the port for ssh into in the discover?

3 Replies 3

@iec1128759 i am not sure what is you are specifically looking for. as per description i assume you changed SSH port to 200 in router. if so you can connect to router by changing port to 200 at your SSH client. for Ex. if you are using putty, select SSH option and change port to 200. 

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

In the discover on DNA Center, I discover a new Router, add the Router IP, SNMP Community and CLI Credencials. But a dont see the opcion for select the port on ssh. 

Finally the Router has discover but on CLI fails the connection because the appliance try with port 22. I need the opcion for adds the port 200.

iec1128759_0-1694244491470.png

@iec1128759 check below guide. it have good explanation on this kind of scenarios.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxpL9utddR0&ab_channel=SDNTechForum

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB
In this video, we'll explore how to use Cisco DNA Center's programmatic interface access using Netconf protocol to access network devices and automate their management. We'll walk you through the prerequisites of setting up Netconf on your devices and configuring Cisco DNA Center to use Netconf ...