Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA-Centre Threat Reporting

NWJ
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a recurring report set up for threat reporting every Monday but it appears to be running every day at midnight as well the specified day/time. Therefore, the emails configured to get notifications are getting way more than they should.

Also get for each report: in queue --> in progress --> success.... which I guess is good to know but combined with all reports running everyday, it's a lot.

Has anyone experienced this? Is this normal behavour or something I can adjust.

I'm still finding my way around DNA-C so if you need software versions, i'd need to be directed as to where to get the correct one as software updates shows a lot of packages.

Thank you in advance.

NWJ

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Regarding the nightly report runs, if you aren't seeing a daily scheduled report listed in Reports->Generated Reports (Schedule Column) then that sounds like a bug that you'll need to open a TAC Case to investigate.

I agree with you that the emails are a bit noisy and can't be adjusted today.  You can and should use the Make a Wish feature in the Help menu to communicate this directly to the Product Managers.  It means a lot coming right from the customer, rather than indirectly by us internal folks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Regarding the nightly report runs, if you aren't seeing a daily scheduled report listed in Reports->Generated Reports (Schedule Column) then that sounds like a bug that you'll need to open a TAC Case to investigate.

I agree with you that the emails are a bit noisy and can't be adjusted today.  You can and should use the Make a Wish feature in the Help menu to communicate this directly to the Product Managers.  It means a lot coming right from the customer, rather than indirectly by us internal folks.