Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA Issue

Dears 

When I did upgrade of the DNA to version 2.2.2.8 , the update stopped in the middle and checked found this

maglev package status

maglev-1

NAME DISPLAY_NAME DEPLOYED AVAILABLE STATUS PROGRESS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
access-control-application Access Control Application 2.1.368.60015 - UPGRADE_ERROR - Exception in package: network-visibility, kind: ServiceBundleGroup, name: apicem-core - 'install' model hook for sbg=apicem-core, version=2.1.368.60015 failed. Error during model installation. Error Description: RuntimeException - java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Batch entry 0 drop view if exists DeviceConfigStatusAggregate was aborted: ERROR: cannot drop view deviceconfigstatusaggregate because other objects depend on it
Detail: view latestdeviceconfigwfstatus depends on view deviceconfigstatusaggregate
ai-network-analytics AI Network Analytics - 2.6.9.455 NOT_DEPLOYED
app-hosting Application Hosting - 1.6.6.2112161504 NOT_DEPLOYED
application-policy Application Policy 2.1.368.170003 - UPGRADE_ERROR - Exception in package: network-visibility, kind: ServiceBundleGroup, name: apicem-core - 'install' model hook for sbg=apicem-core, version=2.1.368.60015 failed. Error during model installation. Error Description: RuntimeException - java.sql.BatchUpdateException: Batch entry 0 drop view if exists DeviceConfigStatusAggregate was aborted: ERROR: cannot drop view deviceconfigstatusaggregate because other objects depend on it
Detail: view latestdeviceconfigwfstatus depends on view deviceconfigstatusaggregate

how to fix this issue

4 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi

Is it a cluster or stantalone?

View solution in original post

Which version are you now?

The logs does not help much. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hi

Is it a cluster or stantalone?

standalone

Which version are you now?

The logs does not help much. 

version 2.1.2.7 

I was digging on this error and it seems to me to be a data base error. Are you able to open a TAC?

If not, I´d recommend to reload the DNAC and try to start over. 

I had to upgrade 30 DNAC recently from 2.1.2.3 to 2.1.2.8 and most of them I did with TAC and BU on the webex cause I faced to many error on the update process.

DNAC update seems to be friendly but is pretty problematic after all. 

Dan Rowe
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This error is usually seen when the Cisco DNA Center is upgraded using an unsupported path. You may be able to run an AURA report from the Cisco DNA Center CLI to verify:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/dna-center/215840-cisco-dna-center-aura-audit-and-upgrad.html