Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA needing Intergration settings (callback url) to send report out

mrjelly
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am looking to have a report emailed out from DNA. I have configured the email settings and had a successful test.

However to enable emailing a report out, DNA is requiring Intergration settings (a Callback URL/IP address).

I am unsure why that is needed or what should go here except the IP address of DNA, the one it has on my network.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Think of the callback as the information you want to include in the email in order to make the links in the email clickable.  If you have DNS name for your Catalyst Center, you can use that.  Or just use one of the Virtual Addresses (probably Enterprise or Management VIP)

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Think of the callback as the information you want to include in the email in order to make the links in the email clickable.  If you have DNS name for your Catalyst Center, you can use that.  Or just use one of the Virtual Addresses (probably Enterprise or Management VIP)

mrjelly
Level 1
Level 1

Ok thank you, I will set that

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If this is Cluster you need to setup VIP IP address

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

mrjelly
Level 1
Level 1

I have set this and it sends out the report now. The DNA management isn't available on our normal network so this link won't work but I can do this as an attachment.