Views
Helpful
Replies

DNA Server administration -CIMC

Pegasusxl666
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone

Someone know how get the ip address of CIMC server of DNA center?

I'm recently check a DNA that already is installed and wish that IP address to management the server(hardware)

My model is DN2-HW-APL-U.

Thank you so much 

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- If you are aware of the subnet the address is in , you may perform an nmap scan on it and detect the address with nmap results.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The DNA software is completely isolated form CIMC, by design, so that won't be the place to look for CIMC information.  You can, however, use the hardware KVM or USB/VGA ports on the appliance to access CIMC config.  See the "Enable Browser Access to Cisco Integrated Management Controller" section of this install guide:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/1-3/install_guide/M5/b_cisco_dna_center_install_guide_1_3_M5/b_cisco_dna_center_install_guide_1_3_M5_chapter_0110.html