Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC GUI Not Working

vivek.kumar2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I kept the DNAC on upgrade but now DNAC GUI is inaccessible, I have a strong feeling that upgrade got failed.  I have attached some logs also.

$ maglev package rebuild --package -all
ERROR: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='kong-frontend.maglev-system.svc.cluster.local', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /api/system/v1/catalog/package?allVersions=false&repository=main&keepForever=false (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x7faeff571350>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused',))

1 Reply 1

qzhang4
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Vivek, 

I understand that the issue is DNAC GUI is inaccessible after performing DNAC upgrade, and from the error message that you attached, it only shows there is connectivity issue for the HTTPS request.

In order to resolve the issue, I would suggest you to open a TAC case to investigate the root cause for the behavior since we need to collect more information to check the current service status and identify the issue.

If you find my reply solved your question or issue, kindly click the 'Accept as Solution' button and vote it as helpful.

You can also learn more about Cisco DNA Center through our live Ask the Experts (ATXs) session. Check out Cisco DNA Center ATXs Resources [https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-knowledge-base/cisco-dna-center-ask-the-experts-resources/ta-p/4394489] to view the latest schedule for upcoming sessions, as well as the useful references, e.g. online guides, FAQs.