Views
Helpful
Replies

Host Onboarding Port Assignment

Rajesh Kongath
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Community

DNA 2.1.2.7 - We are facing an issue while do switch port configuration via CLI or Template, it never reflect the configuration on FABRIC > Host onboarding > Port Assignment page. We tried to resync the devices many times but no luck - Any idea? is there anyway to sync both CLI and port assignment page?

Similarly the port assignment page is not reflecting the port status as well, it may take a while to show the port up or down. resync wont help. 

Appreciate your response. 

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

is this new deployment or the issue encounter after upgrade /

look release notes see any bugs reported :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/2-1-2/release_notes/b_cisco_dna_center_rn_2_1_2.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi Balaji

Its a new deployment, and we are seeing this from day one though we have done multiple upgrades. 

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

A few things to check/consider:

-What version of IOS are you running on the NADs in question?  See here for compatibility: Cisco Software-Defined Access Compatibility Matrix

-What platform is/are the NAD/s in question?

-What is the status of the device/s in question in DNAC inventory?  Is it fully managed? Please share any issues/errors.

-Do you have any working NADs?  If so, I would suggest a comparison of the working vs. nonworking.

-Have you planted a seed with TAC to identify any possible bugs?

@Mike.Cifelli , its 9300 with 17.3.3 - devices are very much compatible. Yes, its fully managed and we are can sync without any errors. we have 400+ same devices, whichever we tested is got the issue. I did not ask TAC in a separate case, but i have raised the question to TAC in a case which is got similar issues. I thought i will check with community whether anyone else facing the issue or not. before approaching TAC i would like to know from the field professionals. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card