Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I am in the process of deploying DNAC in our network, I see in the docs that "Reserved for future use. Leave this field blank." when setting up the nic for Configure IPv6 Address.   I skipped that part and did an IPv6 address, it appears the...

DNA Center stops working.The web interface is not responding to either the cluster ip address or the real ip address.So I enter via SSH, and enter "sudo maglev-config update"I notice that under the interface I have configured (enp94s0f0), the DNS Ser...

dal by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,,My company will be moving towards Cisco DNA in the future and they wanted me to do my homework as to what training I will need. Could anyone recommend a company that does training or a specific course? I've been looking up youtube vid...

NiganKhan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,,Digital Network Architecture is a network architecture developed to support digital business transformation. Many businesses are going through a transition of modernizing and digitizing their processes. A company's network has to supp...

Ressler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PnP Claim fails with message:"The following devices (1 of 1) are not eligible for claim:MDF is not supported for this PID"Switch is WS-C3560CX-12PD-S / 15.2(4)E5 and DNAC version is 1.3.0.3According to "Cisco DNA Center Supported Devices" PnP should ...

Claim-error.jpg
rlillqvis by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes