Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Sing in - Cisco Self-Service Portal (SSP) - SD-WAN Deploy

Fabot
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Community,

I am about to deploy SD-WAN controllers on Cisco Cloud. However, up to this point, we are unable to sign in into SSP.

Logging in Cisco Software Central, it was possible to see that there is an active Smart Account, as well as Virtual Account (Default).

On Cisco Plug and Play website, I can see the licenses for the WAN edges. In this environment, I created the Controller Profile, as  it can be seen in the attached printscreen. But the problem persists. I am still unable to sign in into SSP.

In this context, how may I get access to SSP for SD-WAN controllers deployment on Cisco Cloud?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dear @pieterh,

As you can see in the attachment, I followed the steps on help page, using OKTA, but it presented the same error: "Unable to Sign In".

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

pieterh
VIP
VIP

I do not see any print screen or other attachment on this post

Prerequisites for the Self Service Portal

bullets 2 and 3 are met; bullets 1 and 4 are unclear in your information

Dear @pieterh,

Thanks for your answer.

I just updated the post with two printscreens.

I already created controllers on PnP portal. The WAN eges are populated over ther with their serial numbers. But I still cannot login on SSP portal. How to get access to it?

did you take any steps described on the help page ? Help (cisco.com)

Dear @pieterh,

As you can see in the attachment, I followed the steps on help page, using OKTA, but it presented the same error: "Unable to Sign In".