cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless AP join profile via DNA-Center

merilcerpos
Level 1
Level 1

hello everyone, how can i configure the equivalent of the ap join profile on the C9800 via DNA-Center, so that there is a custom ap join profile configured on the C9800 via DNA-Center?

6 Replies 6

Hi

This could be added as feature request, but looking things as they are today, what we can do on the WLC via DNAC is setup the wireless part with WLAN  and RF parameters and security.  And networking stuffs like vlan, ip pool, etc.  The process of join AP in any level happens on the WLC directly as far as I know.  Maybe you could do  something with tamplates.

davelittle260
Level 1
Level 1

@merilcerpos wrote:

hello everyone, how can i configure the equivalent of the ap join profile on the C9800 via DNA-Center, so that there is a custom ap join profile configured on the C9800 via DNA-Center?

Check this out, this might help : https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/deploy-guide/cisco-dna-center-sd-access-wl-dg.pdf/QuickPayPortal.com

Preston Chilcote
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@merilcerpos Custom join profiles are not available today.  You'll need to use a template.  Please submit a Make a Wish through the GUI's help menu so the product managers can prioritize the ask for a future release.

Rejeesh Pillai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Defining Custom AP profiles in DNAC will be introduced from 2.3.5.x release 

Pranav Mhatre
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Is this feature available now in DNAC 2.3.5?

II want to configure N+1 Setup for 9800, Can we configure AP JOIN Profile using DNAC to configure PRIM and SEC 9800 - WLC in AP ?