Cisco CLI Analyzer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good morning, thank you for this tool, version 3.1.0 brought some interesting features. I noted the copy/paste functions are working properly only using contextual menu (rigth click); CTRL+V for pasting works only sometimes, if I choose the option "p...

psmidcnss by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The option to add "Non Cisco Devices" to my library is available.But I am not able to connect to those via ssh (CLI Analyser - Version 3.2.1). Am I doing something wrong?The Non Cisco Device is a Citrix NetScaler (The prompts are: User "login as:"; P...

I just updated my laptop to Windows 10 and installed Cisco analyzer. I updated it to 3.1 and now after it starts if I select anything in the window after logging in the application crashes. Literally if I select the window edge it will crash. This is...

Hello, I have a need to create a report of all external calls that came into our Cisco phone system during a certain timeframe to specific numbers.  Also, they want to know which calls ended up in voicemail.  Any ideas on how to do that and have the ...

capadonad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone else having issues with being able to log into your CCO account via the CLI analyzer? I can log in to my CCO account via web browser just fine but when I attempt to submit my command output for analysis from the CLI analyzer, the CCO login...

mjourney by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

same router, differences in CLI Analyzer output from "system diagnostics" vs 'file analysis" function 2911 router running 15.2(4)M4 I get "The data from this device (unknown) was evaluated against 322 different diagnostic checks and no issues were ...

Hi, I'm wondering if can get access the the Cisco CLI Analyzer for my own personal use. I do not have a contact at the moment. Is it possible to get a a service contract just for the CIsco CLI Analyzer? Or is there any other way that I can gain full ...

How do I get access to that tool. When I try the download, it ask me to login and it will not let me use my CCO login. Do I request a login specific to that tool or what process should I follow? Is this no available to end users just partners? Thank...

Why making a CLI parser so bulky, requiring installation and admin priv? What about linux support? All I need is something that takes the input from file and parse it locally in a human-readable format, a cli tool would totally get the job done. Why...

I am experiencing issues connecting to Cisco devices within  my network using SSH. Any device I connect to with Telnet (only have a couple) works every time. This issue presents itself upon first connection and always upon reconnect. I seem to be abl...