Cisco Cloud Service Router (CSR) for Public Cloud Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everybody. I have some troubles with CPU utilization on a Cisco CSR1000V Series Router. It periodically rises up to 100%. I found out a pair of documents about troubleshooting techniks for this kind of issues. These articles are: Troubleshootin...

aspetukhov by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am following the steps on the youtube.com video "Setting up the CSR1000V in Amazon AWS". I create the VPC, select the CSR 1000v correct memory size (over 2.5GB) but the VPC creation fails in the last step. Please see attached screenshot. Can...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are in the process of establishing IPSec VPN connections from AWS through Cisco Virtual services. Device/Services should be, IPSec capable  Customer-Premises Equipment (CPE); in our case  it is the Cisco device /service  we choose from AWS Mar...

nyju.s007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use few csr1000v for our cloud routers in lab and production for vpn with other routers and vpc redundancy. I use eventmanager trigger for csr GRE vpc redundanc. Noted this bug last week: The publish-event event-manager feature in Cisco IOS 15.5(2...

fatdrag0n by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am following the instructions to logon onto the Cisco CSR1000v as outlined in the document below. Following the step 2, page 6:  https://cisco.orbitera.com/c2m/customer/testDrives/index?PHPSESSID=hlgjpmrhlsmp9hefpbq9bnb727 I attempt to con...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have many remote VPN partners connecting to us using IPSEC. Only 1 active CSR (10.4.0.0/24) would be active. Traffic is first initiated from one of our web servers (www1 & www2) to the remote servers (192.168.1.1/32, 172.16.1.1/32) using the acti...

Hello,  We are currently migrating a customer to the CSR 1000v in AWS but are having issues automating the deployment. I found some conflicting documentation that first stated that the RestAPI wasn't available on the CSR1000v AMI but found that it in...