cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Networking

Khadkay
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Please, I discovered Cisco Networking Academy not so long ago and signed up for the free classes. Even though programming is my aim, I started with IoT, and got to the point where I would create a simple network using packet tracer. I configured everything following the instructions, but when I get to the final part where I send the "ping Cisco.com" command and save my file, I get no positive response, as it keeps saying it couldn't be found.

Assistance please.

Thank you

4 Replies 4

Mirko Grabel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Khadkay,

would you mind posting this question in the general routing community?

https://community.cisco.com/t5/routing/bd-p/5991-discussions-wan-routing-switching 

This forum here is for IoT specific questions and your problem sounds like standard routing & switching and not IoT specific.

Thanks!

Thank you very much

Martin L
VIP
VIP

you can attach your PT file; it must be in zip format.

atsynch
Level 1
Level 1

The Cisco Networking Academy is a global IT and cybersecurity education program that provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to design, build, and maintain networks. The program is offered by Cisco Systems, a leading provider of networking and cybersecurity technology.

The Cisco Networking Academy curriculum covers a wide range of topics, including network fundamentals, routing and switching, wireless networking, security, and IoT. The curriculum is designed to be hands-on and interactive, with a focus on real-world scenarios. Students are provided with access to Cisco's industry-leading technology, including routers, switches, and other networking equipment.

The Cisco Networking Academy program is offered through a network of educational institutions, including high schools, vocational schools, and colleges and universities. The program is also available online, allowing students to access the curriculum and resources from anywhere.

The Cisco Networking Academy program can be a great way for students to gain the skills and knowledge needed to pursue a career in networking or cybersecurity. Graduates of the program are well-prepared to take Cisco's industry-recognized certifications, such as CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE, which can help them to advance in their careers