Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Emma lily
Level 1
Level 1

I'm struggling to grow my Instagram followers despite consistent posting, using hashtags, and engaging with my audience. No matter what I try, my follower count remains stagnant. Here are some specific issues I'm facing:

1. Inconsistent Follower Growth: Despite posting regularly, I see very little change in my follower count.
  2. Low Engagement: My posts get some likes and comments, but not enough to attract new followers.
  3. Hashtags Not Working: Even though I use a mix of popular and niche-specific hashtags, my posts don't seem to reach a broader audience.
  4. Limited Reach with Stories and Reels: I use Stories and Reels, but they don’t seem to boost my visibility or engagement significantly.

I’ve been researching ways to improve my follower growth and came across a site called TopFollow APK. I'm considering using it to increase my followers. Has anyone used this site before? Is it a valid method to boost Instagram followers?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: